BLOCKED HEELS & HOLLYWOOD BLUES


Wearing yet another one of those outfits comprised entirely off all my current favorites! By now, I am sure you know just how obsessed I am with off the shoulder tops, but if an off the shoulder top also happens to be striped and blue, well... that's even better!

Another current obsession is blocked heels, and these Gianvitto Rossi sandals are definitely my favorite pair at the moment! Though they have a very easy-going, nonchalant appeal, the wrap around ankle detailing, combined with a really chic criss-cross open toe, definitely takes them into a statement-shoe territory, which makes them pair well with casual and dressy pieces alike! I also really appreciate how comfortable they are. Now, you know I wear heels a lot and honestly, I do sacrifice comfort if I happen to really like the way a shoe looks. But these babies are both, gorgeous and comfy! Naturally, I am obsessed!










TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE Stripe off the shoulder top | R13 Allison cropped jeans | GIANVITTO ROSSI Alia heels | CHANEL Vanity case in grained calfskin



Labels: , , , , ,